Office/Clinic Survey example
This is an example Office/Clinic Survey survey. This survey includes questions like:
- Did you have an appointment?
- How satisfied were you with the way you were treated by the staff at our office?
- How satisfied were you with the way you were treated by the nurse?
We hope this will help you create your own Office/Clinic Survey survey. We
have not tested the validitiy or reliability of this survey. However, you may
use this as a starting point to help your own survey instrument. Feel free to
change and edit any of our survey templates to help you get started.
1) Did you have an appointment?
Please tell us how satisfied or dissatisfied you were with each of the following:
2) How satisfied were you with the way you were treated by the staff at our office?
3) How satisfied were you with the way you were treated by the nurse?
5) The amount of time the doctor spent with you?
Please tell us how much you agree or disagree with the following statements:
6) The nurse was knowledgeable.
7) The doctor was knowledgeable.
8) The doctor was friendly and courteous.
9) I was given complete attention by the doctor.
10) Overall, would you say your visit to our office was very positive, somewhat positive, somewhat negative or very negative?